Insert text into images- PicFont and Text On Foto


Yesterday I created this motivational image for my classroom with PicFont. Which I found through Free Technology for Teachers. This morning Apps Gone Free featured an iPhone app Text on Foto which allows you to add text to photos in a convenient way and is perfect for inserting motivational quotes into images.


Use Text On Foto on your iOS device in these 3 easy steps.

1. Insert image

Open the app and insert a photo or take one. You will need to give Text Foto permission to access your camera and photos when prompted.

2. Insert and alter text

Press the Add Text Button at the bottom of the screen. White standard text will be added to your image. You can drag the text to anywhere on the page. When you have chosen the text you can change the font, size and colour from the panels on the side of the screen. You can add as many individual text boxes as you desire.

3. Share or save to your photos

At the bottom of the screen there are the options to share or save your image.

Use PicFont on your browser

PicFont- is a basic web tool that allows you to quickly and effectively add text to your images. Users can upload an image, type their text adjust the font, size, and colour and insert it into their image. Once you have positioned your text you can download the image.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your Jordan poster and I was wondering how you made the image large enough to print on a poster without pixelation. I would also like this in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I printed it A3 without any major pixelation but I couldn't get it any bigger sorry.

    ReplyDelete